KUBOTA X1100C Interior pic's and accessories

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Here's the pic's of my cockpit in the Kubota.

Attachments

• FULL VIEW.JPG
    FULL VIEW.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • LEFT SIDE.JPG
    LEFT SIDE.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • LEFT SIDE_2.JPG
    LEFT SIDE_2.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
  • LEFT SIDE_3.JPG
    LEFT SIDE_3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • MY & WIFES CELL PHONE HOLDER.JPG
    MY & WIFES CELL PHONE HOLDER.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • RIGHT UPPER.JPG
    RIGHT UPPER.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • RIGHT UPPER_2.JPG
    RIGHT UPPER_2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • TEMP IN & OUT.JPG
    TEMP IN & OUT.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 77

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
With that remark, I guess you'll have to crawl out of your shell and figure it out.

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
If I could figure it out, I wouldn't be asking. You are the one that posted for the world to see. I'm not going to play a guessing game with you, If you don't want to share, that's on you. But by me being the first, and only, to respond, it's clear I am out of my shell.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
THE VERBIAGE JUNK WAS UNCALLED FOR!

The Kubota is ARES-RACES certified..

Two Flavors of Amateur Radio Emergency Operation

Emergency service is one of the basics of the Amateur Radio Service and there is sometimes come some confusion about ARES, the ARRL arm of emergency services and RACES, the government arm of amateur emergency services. This FAQ will outline FCC concerns of these two.

· During an emergency, when is ARES activated? How about RACES?-

ARES is activated before, during and after an emergency. Generally, ARES handles all emergency messages, including those between government emergency management officials. RACES, on the other hand, almost never starts before an emergency and is active only during the emergency and during the immediate aftermath if government emergency management offices need communications support. RACES is normally shut down shortly after the emergency has cleared.

· What type of communications may be transmitted by stations operating under RACES?-

RACES members may transmit only messages related to: 1) Impending danger to the public or affecting national defense during emergencies; 2) The immediate safety of individuals, the immediate protection of property, maintenance of law and order, alleviation of human suffering and need, and combating armed attack and sabotage; 3) The dissemination of information to the public from a local civil defense organization or other government or relief organization and; 4) Communications during RACES drills [97.407(e)].

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
Ok, ok don't get in a huff. All you had to say is it's a turboencabulator, and we all would have known instantly.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Antenna is a Austin Seeker & Connector is a BNC to SMA 90.
The Remtronix REM-800B is a very good antenna also.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Glad it works for you! (The reviews at Amazon are horrible…. of course, one of those reviews complains because the magnetic base won’t stick to aluminum.) 😂

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
I have had mine for over 2 yrs and would buy again for sure.
I have 2 handhelds that are rated at over a million candle power and it is much brighter than those.
I saw the reviews and hard to believe, magnets are neodymium and very strong. I use them for alot of projects.
Mine is cradled in the base I made, so it's very secure

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I have had mine for over 2 yrs and would buy again for sure.
I have 2 handhelds that are rated at over a million candle power and it is much brighter than those.
I saw the reviews and hard to believe, magnets are neodymium and very strong. I use them for alot of projects.
Mine is cradled in the base I made, so it's very secure
Thanks for that reply. I was unaware of such thing as a “remote controlled LED spotlight” until you gave that link. With this latest reply…I’m thinking “Christmas in July…or April!” (why don’t the emoticons work in these forums anymore?)

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like that light! Price is very reasonable.
I have a Go Light Stryker on top of my RTV which I like but those things have gotten damn expensive.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Look at it a little closer, the operating voltage is 9-32 vdc.
That 9-32 volts is in the Advert/LISTING of the item..but the “Technical Specificaitons” states Only “32 volts”. But for stuff made in china…I guess that is a “pass”. Thx.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for that reply. I was unaware of such thing as a “remote controlled LED spotlight” until you gave that link. With this latest reply…I’m thinking “Christmas in July…or April!” (why don’t the emoticons work in these forums anymore?)
:nopics::poke::fight::gotsmoney::hammer::letitsnow:

Geo ...I just tested some random emoticons and they seem to work. Just click on the smiley face at top bar when creating your post. If there is an issue still please give me details and I'll see what I can do to resolve it.