LED Headlight Bulbs RTV X1100C

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I ordered a set as well, thanks! @Walnut1 what do you think?
Does the wire harness default to the high beam side of the bulb? Or are we only using the low beam?

Walnut1

i plugged them in and they are BRIGHT! I don’t know anything about high or low beam side. They do have a long pigtail I zip-tied to keep out of the way. Remember to twist them to remove and install.

TechJunkie

i plugged them in and they are BRIGHT! I don’t know anything about high or low beam side. They do have a long pigtail I zip-tied to keep out of the way. Remember to twist them to remove and install.
Did you get the ones that are black and fanless or silver with the fans?

Last edited:

Hunter11

I believe these bulbs are considered "foglight bulbs" so there is not a high or low beam.

Tech. mine are silver with fans.

TechJunkie

I believe these bulbs are considered "foglight bulbs" so there is not a high or low beam.

Tech. mine are silver with fans.
Hunter, I want to go LED and there are two versions. The black ones without the fans look like they might not be quite as bright as the silver ones with the fans that you installed. Curious how long the fans will hold up but would like as bright as I can get. Planning on getting the ones you installed unless some has installed the fabless ones and the brightness is comparable. I am just going by the specs on their website.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Amazon let me order last week. Expected delivery was Feb 15th. Updated today saying I will get them mid January. :D