Merry Christmas

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all. May you all enjoy this blessed time of year. Keep your families and friends and country and even the world in your hearts and mind.

Tailrotor

Merry Christmas to all. May you all enjoy this blessed time of year. Keep your families and friends and country and even the world in your hearts and mind.

Merry Christmas to you too Keifer my neighbor from sw pa and to everyone else on here. My God bless you and your families with a joyful Christmas and New Year.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 100

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!! May God Bless you all on this joyous day.
All the best.

Attachments

• ChristmasPic.jpg
    ChristmasPic.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 100
  • ChristmasPic2.jpg
    ChristmasPic2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Christmas-Tree-Fireplace2.jpg
    Christmas-Tree-Fireplace2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 99

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone!

I too would post pictures but everyone else has a prettier view. I'm looking at bare trees and muddy grass.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
One of the things that bring our "FAMILY", here, on THE RTV site together, is the simple fact that we all share the joys, blessings, and grace that God gives us. HIS SON, Jesus, is the leading factor in all of this...........May all of us share in that that He so freely gives us, not only now on Christmas where we celebrate him, but throughout our lives.......God bless.......Dennis

herman48

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the New Year bring you health, love, money, and time to enjoy them!

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all the fine folks here on net tractor talk. And hope everyone has a happy new year!IMG_0166.jpg

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Ho Ho Ho.....I gave a Santa a good report on most of you....:wall:
Like Zoomer I have a lot of mud with the warm up and snow almost all melted. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Pumpkin

Gold Site Supporter
Hope the many joys of CHRISTMAS lives on in your heart all
through the coming NEW YEAR. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Hoyt

Kanook

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Great White North....it ain't goin' to be white for long if this rain keeps up.