New fellow here.

plumbstraight

I picked up a 2019 Roxor with winch, plastic winshield and roof. Traded in a poloris ACE and a honda pioneer. Would do it again for sure. Since I have built a cab with a cj windshield and rollbar. Has suicide doors that are removable in seconds. Put military markings and tires on and chipped the engine. Cruises easily at 60mph 2000rpm. So glad I made the change. Drive mine almost daily using about a tankfull a month.
If you are looking at a sxs, get a roxor and don't look back. Prices are up a bit for the newest ones, but will outlast the overprices plastic machines several times over.
I am one of the lucky ones that have a full plate and drive anywhere I like. Have had it on the freeway at speed for short on and off, but secondary rds at 55 are the best. Have thought about putting lockers on it, but I doubt I will ever do that. Not into extreme 4 wheeling. Just like to enjoy the out of doors and the Roxor does this chore beautifully.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome aboard Plumbstraight . :) I still love my Roxor. Good mud grips make all the difference for me here on our cattle farm . Yea, I really like it and so does my pup. It never leaves the farm though.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome. Glad you found us and signed up. :tiphat:
Another Roxor owner. Love it. :clap: :clap:

plumbstraight

Thought I might share a pic. Just finished the half doors. Put my spare on roof, makes trailering easier. Doors lift off like a Jeep CJ. Also have full doors that come off easily with two pins.

Attachments

• 20220303_172613.jpg
    20220303_172613.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

plumbstraight

Loaded roxor and tw200 on the receiver. Will back into the fifthwheel tomorrow and head out for moab Utah.

Attachments

• 20220306_133144.jpg
    20220306_133144.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: Doc

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter

plumbstraight, I'm thinking you don't start that at that angle, certainly the sump screen will suffer cavitation.​

Do you push it off to a more level configuration before starting?

plumbstraight

plumbstraight, I'm thinking you don't start that at that angle, certainly the sump screen will suffer cavitation.​

Do you push it off to a more level configuration before starting?
Never had an issue with oil pressure. Actually at ti.es I need to raise the bed to take the angle out of the loading ramps so I don't highcenter on the end of the bed.

plumbstraight

Any of you around Moab stop by. I will be camped at Dalton wells north of Moab about 10mi. Stop in if you are in the area.

Figure to be there by the 15th.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love the Moab area. Can't wait to visit there again. We rented Polaris Razors and rode all over the dessert and had a blast. Plus so much scenery. Around every corner is a WOW. Amazing place. Enjoy your visit. How far from there do you live. I'm two days away in Ohio. I drive I-70 through Colorado and drop down to Moab area.

plumbstraight

A bit over 1800mi for me out of georgia. Thankfully I'm past the snarls on Oklahoma city. Now waiting on an accident to be cleared over the pass in nm. Lucky to be at a trucker hangout till things are cleared