New lights on the 1100

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I believe radiator hose clamps would work. I remember seeing some coated in a rubber or black plastic that would look very much like the ones used in the pic. If not you could cover 90% of it with electrical tape to hide the standard metal finish.

edit to add:
I searched and found these. Look very interesting and I believe they would work for your application if big enough to go around the 2" bar. .

Also, I've seen heavy duty zip ties. Maybe double them up on each side.

Last edited:

CFS

I believe radiator hose clamps would work. I remember seeing some coated in a rubber or black plastic that would look very much like the ones used in the pic. If not you could cover 90% of it with electrical tape to hide the standard metal finish.

edit to add:
I searched and found these. Look very interesting and I believe they would work for your application if big enough to go around the 2" bar. .

Also, I've seen heavy duty zip ties. Maybe double them up on each side.
I don't think these are them. They wouldn't allow the lights, or in my case the license plate to be mounted with the clamps. Zip ties are what we are currently using but they rotate while driving.

Reactions: Doc

tfdr1

I've had these hanging in my garage for a few years and I'm more than happy to send them to you if you think they would work out for you.

Attachments

• 20220404_152148.jpg
    20220404_152148.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 20220404_152153.jpg
    20220404_152153.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18

CFS

I've had these hanging in my garage for a few years and I'm more than happy to send them to you if you think they would work out for you.
I appreciate it. I'm looking to attach a license plate to the brush guard. Thanks for your offer.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
The second link shows option for has 5 different sizes up to 2.5 inches, the brush guard is only about 1.5 inches by memory.