NEW RTV-X1120D

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Just got a promo letter and a card in from Kubota.
Shows new RTV line up and design.

Bigger motor, more wheel well, etc.

Have you seen yet ?

........... two guns :harley:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Not yet Two Guns. I will have to check this thing out on the website. .. more wheel well...hummmm..

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Certainly looks and sounds like a winner; however, I think I'll stay with my proven RTV. Other that instrumentation, mine has been perfect and will pull too much. I'm afraid it will pull enough to break something. I sure don't want that to happen.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I got the brochure in the mail today.. it says "upgraded driveline system eliminates u joints" and full skid plates... ... these features could sure cause a wandering eye... if $ was plentiful... ..... however , I will have to wait a while . I sure would like to put my hands on one and check it out though.. :) Oh well, I will agree with Pepr :) :) by the way does anyone know what these things start at now?? collie

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
They should be in the dealerships now. our local dealer got one in last week. It was a non cab model. He said it was vastly improved. It is shorter and wider with 35 mph speed. The bed is also shorter and wider. Bed is similar to polaris ranger in size. They haven't received cab model yet.

Heatwave

BC: clean up your RTV with some soap and a pressure washer, and advertise it. I'm guessing you could get back most of what you paid for your machine. You could get the new RTVX900 ... and report back to all of us. Please include some of your great pix.

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Heatwave, I'm thinking since TwoGuns started this thread he is likely the first of this group to purchase the new model. You know he is a "trend setter"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Heatwave, I'm thinking since TwoGuns started this thread he is likely the first of this group to purchase the new model. You know he is a "trend setter"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................... what ?

Attachments

• Surprise Chimp.jpg
    Surprise Chimp.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 187

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Haha Heatwave, What>>> ??? Are you implying my RTV is dirty? (especially after today's weather and busting open flooded cow patties- and fishtailing in ??) Well... hum..:yum: ( you are sure right) :tiphat: collie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Haha Heatwave, What>>> ??? Are you implying my RTV is dirty? (especially after today's weather and busting open flooded cow patties- and fishtailing in ??) Well... hum..:yum: ( you are sure right) :tiphat: collie
It has rained ALL day here. Started at first light, and is still raining like crazy at this moment.... 9:19 pm, 25 November >>>>

............ two guns :2gunsfiring_v1:

1120d

went to see the 900rtvx at the dealer a few weeks ago. really nice, the changes are signs kubota is listening to this owners group. the dealer is going to call when the 1120d comes in. it's time to trade the 2005 for the upgrade. the only downside is none of the kubota extras will fit the new models. it looks like my snow plow might, i'm going contact curtis to see if they know. the factory sprayed bed liner was good quality.

happy thanksgiving!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
kinda on the subject but not. has anyone ever tried to drop a bigger engine in the bota as a garage project like people do with cars truck and other utv's. I mean can you imagine a 80hp rtv

seals

new rtv1120

I test drove a new 1100x, realy liked the cab a little more leg room, moved the parking break up to left side of dash, 2 speed transmission, low 15 mph high 25+mph. sets up higher and the ride is exalent. I currently have a 2008 900rtv with a full Curtis cab and I installed a turbo and set the fuel up and reset the transmission for the turbo. I put 26-12-12 tractor tires off of a bx 24. Very strong running machine with turbo, will run 30mph now. I have 725hrs. on it with no problems at all. Going to trade for new 1100x and put a turbo on it to. Any one owning a rtv should consider putting a turbo on them, made it aq great machine.