New x1100c lights dimming from dealer

J754

Update # idk at this point. Ha. Still no set date for the kubota tech. I also found all the front sway bar bolts were only a few threads in and over looked after k-connect install (not really a reassuring find). No harm done but I did let the mechanic come and bolt everything back down while he was doing more trouble shooting. He did acknowledge there is something wrong causing issues. Now when you use the raise cylinder it will sometimes raise at the correct speed. For instance if you press the raise button it will sometimes be a snails pace then all of a sudden it will raise normal. There is no pattern, this happens in float mode, half way up and sometimes it’s fine. But if it works once it will be slow the next time again. The mechanic thinks it may be a bad electric solenoid. Hopefully the next step is just getting the kubota techs there and their hands on it.

J754

I hope it’s something along those lines. If they only do one or two a year I can see it being an over sight in the install. I could be the first to notice or be bothered by the issues. Either way I will stick with it until we get it sorted out and or have a kubota tech go thru it. Winter seems to have showed back up in NY and I wouldn’t trade this set up for anything else in my situation.

J754

Little update- My dealership is still “trying” to get a tech to figure out the lights dimming but they did fix the raise lower issue by replace a valve block and valve. So I’ll keep bugging them about a tech until I can get a real answer from kubota about the lights.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Are the LED lights just as bright or brighter? If so good deal. Thanks for the update.

J754

Are the LED lights just as bright or brighter? If so good deal. Thanks for the update.
Merry Christmas all!

I’ve got to correct myself, the old halogen lights say 35 watt not 55 watt like I thought.

The LEDs are 100% better in strength and distance. I used two spots and two floods on the brackets in front and a single spot on the rear bracket.

I have two more LED floods, I may do a different configuration for the rear but even a single LED spot light is 100% better than before.

Glade this small annoyance is gone.

Reactions: Doc