Nothing to report.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The Roxor is doing great, there's been nothing to break so there's been nothing to fix. I did buy a winch for it - a Warn EVO 10S but haven't had time to install it . In later Feburary, I threw my back out so could hardly walk for 2 weeks then walked carefully for almost another 2 weeks. Now I am about back to normal. When I get a chance, I 'll put it on. Going to leave for Ark this evening to work on the place for a couple of days so will post again when I get back. Still sawing on the tornado tree...

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your back. I know how back pain can impact your daily life. No fun at all. Have a good trip!!!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
It does have a remote. I'm trying to convince the bil that the winch can used along with a short bumper mounted pole to lift new born calves to weigh them but with a 2 lb increment scale . Back in the old days, we used a sliding scale mounted on a L pole and a sling to weigh them. This would be so much easier than having to lift them manually . Will have to see. Packrat me still has the truck L pole stashed away..- just need to make a holder to mount it on the bumper. hehehe.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Good idea Aurthuritis. That's sorta what I use now for the digital scale and weigher - thing a ma jig , but just have the receiver it rest in ,just bolt mounted and not welded . I sure hope it works out to have this winch lifter , but won't hold my breath yet. The bil likes the old setup still.

edit: picture of the current setup ( only on Roxor during the Fall ) https://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/threads/calf-scale-on-the-roxor.18582/

Reactions: Doc