Oh Jimbo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

J

johnday

I'm here!!!!:shitHitsFan:

Maybe I should add a bit to my introduction, eh?

I found out from Doc about this site, and since I returned from the land of working, decided I should likely join over here as well. Anything Doc starts deserves my support. Once I get a bit more settled, I hope to spend time here.

I have somewhat of a confusing background. Retired from a power company in Michigan, read that "Pure Hell", became a big truck driver OTR, own a couple tractors, am a General Contractor specializing in framing, a 1/2 azzed weldor, since I haven't struck an arc in 2 years, and can wire a house, as long as you pull the permit. But don't let Jerry know that!:poke:

Any way, look forward to helping out as I can.
Later for now.:wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey John, I'm glad you signed up. GREAT!!!!!

You'll be a great addition here. Mith has built a articulated tractor from scratch and documented it here. I know you'll like that. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

PBinWA

Welcome again John.

Make sure you check out Mith's articulated tractor project thread. He'll make you want to run out and start welding PDQ.

Glad to have you back in the land of the living! :thumb:

Try this again. For some reason was typing and hit return and the whole page disappeared as well as the window. Strange.

Anyway, welcome! :tiphat: Doc has a great site here. I dont get here as often as I would like, but its kinda relaxing when I do.

I put up a new album today of my little farm out here in Colorado. And of my critters. :wink: Will put up some more photos later.

Welcome again.