Please Consider Donating in Support of Net Tractor Talk

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating
Hey guys and gals, it's that time again. Here I am with hat in hand.

This is the one time each year I ask for help with forum costs.

If you enjoy the forums and can afford to donate to help with forum expenses I would sure appreciate your show of support.

And I have a couple new items to show a token of my appreciation to those who donate.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

As before, Paypal is still one way to donate. This year I've added 'Stripe' which works much like paypal but charges less for transaction fees.
And as always, feel free to use US mail to send a check. PM me anytime for the address.

To make a donation via paypal go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

To make a donation via Stripe go to: DotHQ
Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations:
$20 to $49: Monthly Planer and Pen
$50 to $99: Monthly Planer, Pen plus choice of key chain pen knife or corkscrew bottle opener
$100 and up: Monthly Planer, Pen, Key Chain Pen knife and Corkscrew bottle opener

Please be sure to Include your address and member name in comments of your donation or PM me your address.
FFgiveaways3.jpg

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Finally sent mine in Doc.(around Feb 3rd) :) Please keep the cost of the gift/postage because I forgot to add extra to cover the costs of the transaction fee. You've done a great job with the forum - You and Zoom are the best admin/mods since sliced bread. :)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awe, that so nice. Thank you Collie.
Zoom is a godsend. The help he gives me here is priceless. Plus thankfully our community is mature and does a great job of helping each other out. Disagreements are rare. Zoom and I mainly have to deal with spammers and we can handle that.

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating
Hey guys and gals, it's that time again. Here I am with hat in hand.

This is the one time each year I ask for help with forum costs.

If you enjoy the forums and can afford to donate to help with forum expenses I would sure appreciate your show of support.

And I have a couple new items to show a token of my appreciation to those who donate.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

As before, Paypal is still one way to donate. This year I've added 'Stripe' which works much like paypal but charges less for transaction fees.
And as always, feel free to use US mail to send a check. PM me anytime for the address.

To make a donation via paypal go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

To make a donation via Stripe go to: DotHQ
Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations:
$20 to $49: Monthly Planer and Pen
$50 to $99: Monthly Planer, Pen plus choice of key chain pen knife or corkscrew bottle opener
$100 and up: Monthly Planer, Pen, Key Chain Pen knife and Corkscrew bottle opener

Please be sure to Include your address and member name in comments of your donation or PM me your address.
View attachment 14194
Sorry, been off for a little while. I just saw this post and I will be glad to help. Great place to learn and ask questions. I have not ran into anyone that wasn’t selling to help me figure things out.