RTV 1100 / x1100c stat comparison

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was looking for the difference in x1100c and x1100d .....let me to this:
I found this interesting so sharing here.

Here Is The Side By Side Comparison Of The New X1100C And The Older Standard RTV 1100 Model. It Should Be Noted That Both Of These Models Come Standard With A Factory Installed Cab With Heat And Air And Wired For A Radio. RTV1100vs1100cComparison.png

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
i own both of those models. sometimes i like the old one better.
Yeah, i can imagine that.
Do you know offhand what the difference is between the x1100c and the x1100d? Doesn't matter much I'm just curious.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
two completely different animals. about the only thing i can see that is the same is the basic cab weldament. the doors on the old 1100 are poly one piece with fixed glass but the newer model doors will fit the old. all of the weldements on the cab for the fold out windshield are on the new X1100 but the windshield wont fold out. the bed and frame on the old 1100 is different as is the suspension and drive train. the engine is suposed to be the same but i can tell that the newer x1100 engine has been de tuned for emissions. the inside of the cab on the old model is much more car like and nicer/quieter also. i still think the best bargain on used rtv is the last series of the old model 1100.

Reactions: Doc

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I think he is asking about the difference between the x1100c and x1100d. What the heck is a x1100d? New model?

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think he is asking about the difference between the x1100c and x1100d. What the heck is a x1100d? New model?
Yes i was asking the difference in the 1100c and 1100d. I'd never heard of the 1100d until someone posted about one here on the forums. Thanks Iron Mike for the answer.
And a big thanks to aurthuritis for his comparison of the older 1100 vs the 1100c. Very interesting / informative. I'm sure that will help others who might be in the market. :tiphat:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i think you all are confusing the rtvx1120d. with the rtvx1100c and the old model rtv1100cw???

Dgrapes59

I was looking for the difference in x1100c and x1100d .....let me to this:
I found this interesting so sharing here.

Here Is The Side By Side Comparison Of The New X1100C And The Older Standard RTV 1100 Model. It Should Be Noted That Both Of These Models Come Standard With A Factory Installed Cab With Heat And Air And Wired For A Radio. View attachment 12667
Interesting comparison, did the steering radius really improve that much, or was there a typo?