RTV 900 seats recovered

Ricochet

Good eye Tact. I fixed your account. some that came over from The Compact Tractor Review site had their join date set to Dec 1969, I fix em as you all post. Yours is all fixed now.

BTW, I was born a few years after 1969. ;)

Mark.Sibole

I havn't done the seat yet but had to do the back rest
I fount the vinyl material you get at any fabric shop works well and with the heat from a blow dryer to help stretch and mold it helps a lot.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This thread is from spring of 2011 ...just wondering how the seat covers are holding up? Any pictures / testimonials appreciated.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I posted in the thread about how to fix a tear in vinyl an old thread about where one can get replacement covers at a decent price.............Yes, they install easily and are holding up quite well..........No big deal to putting them on, just take off the seat, turn it upside down, stretch and fold the new cover in place, and then staple LOTS to hold it. One cannot use to many staples by the way.............Anyway, it's an easy fix. God bless........Dennis

Tact

My covers have held up just fine, except the nice camo color has faded and not the colors are grey.