RTV Owners, your help is needed. Please Donate.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I know many of you stay only in the RTV forum so I'm coming directly to you in hopes you will help.

Please Consider Donating
The new forum software is up and running. I hope you like it as much as I do. Errors have disappeared thank goodness.

As you might guess all this is costing a lot more than I had budgeted for this years expenses so I am asking those who can to donate this year. If you can donate I have a small giveaway while supplies last. Giveaway flashlight pen details below..
Thanks for your consideration.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to made a donation via paypal even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations of $25 or more:
$25 to $39 gets two flashlight pens
$40 to $99 gets four flashlight pens
$100 and up gets 6 flashlight pens I truly wish I had more to give but these are neat little pens and they make great gifts.
Include your address in comments of your paypal donation or PM me your address.

IMG_3448r.jpgIMG_3450r.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank You, Thank You to both BCzoom and Avantiguy!!! :thankyou2: :tiphat: :clap: :clap:
I sure do appriciate both of your guys continued support, especially this year when it is needed more than ever.
All the best guys!!!!!! :beer:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Collie for your continued support. It sure is appreciated. You are an awesome resource for this whole forum. I'm feel lucky to have you hang out here and share all your knowledge. :thankyou2: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the site update!
Sorry, I neglected to include my name and address with the Paypal donation.
My apologies for your post needing approved. I have to fix that setting ..... And thank you for your continued support. I am removing the post with your address. No need for all to see that. I got it and will send you a little something in the mail. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Dennis, once again, Thank You Sir for your continued support. You help lead the way with your posts and your actions when I ask for help with forum expenses. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: :thankyou2:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, I drop by once in a while, just about donation time... lol Keep up the good work Doc.
Hey Squerly great to hear from you ...and thank you so much for your continued support.
I finally got a mini excavator last spring. Thought of yours when I got it. Mine is smaller but wow does it get the job done for me. Still getting used to working on hills how the tracks make it tilt over the hill all at once. Pucker factor for sure, especially at first. LOL

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Doc !! Got the pens today and I love 'em all !!! ;) Thanks and God bless America !! collie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome. Glad to hear they found their way to you and that you love em all. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks again Collie for your support!!!!!! :D

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey DOC........GOT THE SHIPMENT TODAY..........THANKSo_O(y) Am wondering what is the function of the hook looking thing on the end opposite the push button.....BRIGHT LIGHT FOR SURE!!!! Thanks again BUD

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey DOC........GOT THE SHIPMENT TODAY..........THANKSo_O(y) Am wondering what is the function of the hook looking thing on the end opposite the push button.....BRIGHT LIGHT FOR SURE!!!! Thanks again BUD
Well Dennis that is the million dollar question. I've looked at it and tried to come up with some functionality for the reason it is shaped like that but I'm drawing a blank. Sorry. Maybe someone else will come up with the answer.