RTV X1100C with snowblower

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Kubota X 1100 C can you take the floor mat out of machine without damaging it? I would like to clean underneath that once in awhile to keep it from rusting

westfield. since you are looking to rustproof your rtv. look into getting some fluid film with a snorkle so you can run it up into your cab frame from underneath. the frame is tubular and some have had rust issues. i used a snorkle i purchased from fluid film and accessed the two small drain holes under the door frames. i could reach almost all the way to the top of each frame and treat internally.

Westfield

westfield. since you are looking to rustproof your rtv. look into getting some fluid film with a snorkle so you can run it up into your cab frame from underneath. the frame is tubular and some have had rust issues. i used a snorkle i purchased from fluid film and accessed the two small drain holes under the door frames. i could reach almost all the way to the top of each frame and treat internally.
Thanks aurthuritis I will take a look at this and do a little research. First I have to see if this old body can crawl underneath my machine.:Tip-Hat2: