RTV-XG850 Sidekick: Which model do I have?

FTG-05

Yea, sounds like a really, really dumb question.

RTV nameplate says "RTV-XG850". Seems simple enough.

Apparently not to Messicks, here's their list of XG850 models:

RTV-XG850CAGR

RTV-XG850CASB

RTV-XG850CAWC

RTV-XG850CAWG

RTV-XG850CAWR

RTV-XG850GR

RTV-XG850SB

RTV-XG850WC

RTV-XG850WG

RTV-XG850WR

RTV-XG850GR EVAP

RTV-XG850SB EVAP

RTV-XG850WC EVAP

RTV-XG850WG EVAP

RTV-XG850WR EVAP

I *assume* the EVAP models are those destined for the PRK? Anyone have the decoder ring for the rest of them? I have the Worksite Camo'd version, if that makes a difference

Thanks,

FTG-05

I found some paperwork, but not a copy of the contract I got from the dealer. This paperwork says my model # is: "RTVXG850RLA21".

Anybody see the disconnect?

Looking at the list above, I'm going to go with RTVXG850WC (Worksite Camo). The parts list shows camo'd body parts and the Worksite only tires.

ItBmine

I have a funny feeling if you were to look up parts between all those models, they are probably all the same anyway other than little things like color and wheels and tires.

ItBmine

I know on the Kubota Canada site they show a black one with cab and heat installed and call it the "winter edition" but as with much of Kubota......try and find it or any info anywhere.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My 2015 has this on the back of the cab. Cannot see it until the bed is raised. Any chance your 850 has this info also?

RTV_SN.jpeg

FTG-05

My 2015 has this on the back of the cab. Cannot see it until the bed is raised. Any chance your 850 has this info also?

View attachment 13438
Here's mine:

nqXV0eX.jpg

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thought for sure part of that sticker would match the model selection from the 1st post. :bonk: