RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

tfdr1

I'm selling my 2014 X900 with SnowDogg VUT65 V plow, Ice Crusher heater, soft doors (one window zipper needs replacement), front and rear LED work lights, new 26" SunF A033 tires, rearview camera and 4000lb winch and also new Durafit seat covers. 2353 miles and 2120 hours. I would consider it to be in pretty good condition with no known problems. $12,000, located in the Worcester, MA area.

Attachments

• 20220913_145821.jpg
    20220913_145821.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 20220913_145855.jpg
    20220913_145855.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
  • 20220913_150119.jpg
    20220913_150119.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20220913_150108.jpg
    20220913_150108.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 20201217_153410.jpg
    20201217_153410.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: Doc

tfdr1

I'm selling my 2014 X900 with SnowDogg VUT65 V plow, Ice Crusher heater, soft doors (one window zipper needs replacement), front and rear LED work lights, new 26" SunF A033 tires, rearview camera and 4000lb winch and also new Durafit seat covers. 2353 miles and 2120 hours. I would consider it to be in pretty good condition with no known problems. $12,000, located in the Worcester, MA area.

SOLD

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
20 minutes after posting on Craigslist yesterday I had someone commit to buying it and he showed up this morning with a fist full of cash. Now if I could only have my dealer as motivated to deliver my X1100.

Dave
I had the same experience. Posted on Craig's List and within 20 minutes I had three replies. That was in the late afternoon and by 8:00 the next morning it was gone! Congratulations on selling it so quickly.

tfdr1

I had the same experience. Posted on Craig's List and within 20 minutes I had three replies. That was in the late afternoon and by 8:00 the next morning it was gone! Congratulations on selling it so quickly.

Thanks. My wife was giving me crap and saying I should have listed it for more because it went so quick and I tried explaining that if it was 3-4 months ago, yes, but I think we are starting to get out of the bubble since dealers are getting these in more frequently and I didn't want to deal with an endless line of 'tire kickers'. At this point it is what it is and I'm trying to get my dealer motivated to deliver the X1000 that's been there for a week now and they haven't started prepping it.

Dave

10-e-c-dirt

I'm wanting to get some idea what my 2014 X900 is worth. I'll state up front, possible hydrostatic/transmission problem.
KUBOTA X900W
14250 miles
2175 hours
1 Owner, always used Kubota filters & Super UDT2 fluid, and Rotella motor oil.
Engine never used oil, oil & filter changed every 200 hrs.
Super UDT2 fluid and filters always changed, but not as often as Kubota recommends, about 2 months ago I used the 5th set of Kubota filters
and Super UDT2, that works out to about 400 to 500 hrs. Maybe that's why I have trans/hydro problems now. I always changed the front differential and hubs at the same time as the trans/hydro.
Otherwise in good shape, just dirty as crap, (cow manure)

Dealer installed options,
VC5011 CAB TOP
VC5023 POLY WINDSHIELD
VC5095 SOFT DOORS
VC5040 REAR WIDOW
VC5083 CAB HEATER NO A/C
VC5218 HD FR SPRINGS
VC5080 SW/ACC WIRING KIT
+
UTV Hitchworks receiver hitch extension
UTV Hitchworks Bulkhead bed extension
8 PLY RADIAL TIRES 75-80%

Give me some idea as to worth as is, I'm going to check with some dealer about fixing, might part it out, might sale as is...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll take a guess. I'd say 11k which might seem low but with that many miles and hours I do believe that is ballpark. Assuming no hydro issues. If you can't fix that I'd put it closer to 7k. Good luck.

10-e-c-dirt

I'll take a guess. I'd say 11k which might seem low but with that many miles and hours I do believe that is ballpark. Assuming no hydro issues. If you can't fix that I'd put it closer to 7k. Good luck.
Thank You,
4k spread, is 4k about what the average hydro repair?
I didn't think it was worth 11k before it started jumping Bad!
I would like to hear from readers who have had hydro repairs.
Doc, do I need to post that in another forum section??
Thanks again.

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
I has been a while since I have posted on here. I have bought a second 2014 Rtv-x1120d and now have spare parts. The engine run great and many other parts that I would like to sell.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back. Approximately, where are you located? Local pickup only or are you willing to ship?

Armyaviatr

SUPER Site Supporter
If there is a video I didn't find it. Literally there is 4 nuts, 2 tubes and some control cables. Check for a WSM on kubotabooks.com. All the x series RTVs will be identical for the removal and replacement. The hydraulic pump side in mine had exploded and wasn't rebuildable. There is a place in MN that rebuilds them. I didn't want to save 1k to only have another portion fail, so I just got a new one from my dealer.

10-e-c-dirt

If there is a video I didn't find it. Literally there is 4 nuts, 2 tubes and some control cables. Check for a WSM on kubotabooks.com. All the x series RTVs will be identical for the removal and replacement. The hydraulic pump side in mine had exploded and wasn't rebuildable. There is a place in MN that rebuilds them. I didn't want to save 1k to only have another portion fail, so I just got a new one from my dealer.
Yep, I've searched YouTube too. I've got the WSM, guess I'll just pull in shop, and pull the unit off this winter, but I work very slow now, it's hard to put small parts back together, unless I can get the work bench and parts vibrating at the same frequency as my hand :), I put an add-on Craigslist, hoping to get an offer as is. No calls yet.
I'm still thinking about just selling parts, after seeing some of the prices on eBay :)