RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

brookshirefarm

I have an 06 and an 08 rtv900. They both are in need of an engine rebuild. Only one has a bed and it’s rusty. Lots of good engine parts on both. I’d like to sell both at the same time, but may separate. 4wd works on both along with hydraulics. I’m located in S Louisiana. 2000 obo takes both. I can take pictures for interested parties. Email bob_blanchet@yahoo or call/text 337-654-twofivesevenfour

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I considered a RTV 900 with manual dump bed. 1200 hours. It was 5500. He has now lowered the price to 4300. Seems like a great deal to me. Located in Ohio close to Columbus if my memory is right. Contact me if you want his contact info. I do not know this person at all, just trying to put buyer and seller together for what appears to be a good deal.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I was cleaning out a shed over the weekend and noticed the original aluminum rims and factory tires that came with our X1120D. I replaced them with BW Eolutions tires and factory gray steel rims right after we got the unit. After having to move them for the dozenth time to sweep around them, I wondered if anyone knows what they are worth? The tires and rims have less then 50 miles on them and I never see them for sale anywhere.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I was cleaning out a shed over the weekend and noticed the original aluminum rims and factory tires that came with our X1120D. I replaced them with BW Eolutions tires and factory gray steel rims right after we got the unit. After having to move them for the dozenth time to sweep around them, I wondered if anyone knows what they are worth? The tires and rims have less then 50 miles on them and I never see them for sale anywhere.
How old are they? Tires are considered expired after 6 years, and if they’ve not been stored properly (wrapped and away from electrical equipment due to ozone) they will not be reliable.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
How old are they? Tires are considered expired after 6 years, and if they’ve not been stored properly (wrapped and away from electrical equipment due to ozone) they will not be reliable.
They are off our 2016 1120D. They are in a garage and in the one place where there is no electricity. Did not know about the 6 year window, thanks.

Semper-Fi

I have a set ,of four, HDWS (factory issue) tires and steel wheels off of my 2020 X1100C RTV. only have appx 30 miles on them ,plus an extra brand new tire/no wheel. Located in Holly Mi. Not sure what kind of price to put on them. Brand new and don't need them any more.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
A possible solution we do in aviation: get on Messicks, find the retail price, cut it in half. Offer it on Craigslist or Ebay, buyer pays up front and pays shipping.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Based on that suggestion, I contacted Messicks. They said the wheel/tire combo is $381 each. $381 x 4=1524 / 2 = $762. So I've have to decide how much I hate sweeping around them. Thanks for the tip Semper-Fi.

Last edited:

Semper-Fi

Based on that suggestion, I contacted Messicks. They said the wheel/tire combo is $381 each. $381 x 4=1524 / 2 = $762. So I've have to decide how much I hate sweeping arouhend them. Thanks for the tip Semper-Fi.
Here is something that sounds crazy. Now i talked to 2 different dealers. The HDWS tires (25x10-12,6ply) with steel rims installed are $150.00 each. If you just want the tire = $150.00 each. So the steel rims are free?

• Wow
Reactions: Doc

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
I too mow have set in the garage .. I think I will try and find out what other units they fit and craigs list them

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've found that if you buy a tire/rim from the parts department, it's a lot more expensive than buying it from the sales department as "whole goods". I've found the same to be true of other items for the RTV.

Tom B

SOLD

I'm selling my 2014 Kubota RTV-X 1100C with a BOSS V Plow. I purchased this new in 2014. It has been dealer serviced each fall. It has normal signs of use but there are no dents or damage. I have all original paperwork for the RTV and the plow. The plow has the quick attach frame, it takes less than 10 minutes to install the plow and the same to remove it. The plow works great and is heavy duty. The RTV has heat and ac, both work. The RTV comes with the original "Certificate of Origin". ATV tires were replaced last fall and now have about 10 hours on them.

Extra items:
BOSS V Plow, with smart hitch (quick attach). 55 Watt headlights.
- Sun visors.
- 1 rear cab lights, 2 front cab lights.
- 2 outside speakers.
- Exterior mirrors.
- Spray in bed liner.
- Warn Pro vantage 4500S winch, with switch inside the cab, and the hand held, wired remote.
- Rear cab glass screen.

- The 4 original wheels, turf tires, that have about 10 hours on them.
- 1 unused turf tire.
SOLD
Asking 20K, Located in Maryland. $500 deposit via PayPal, balance cash or bank check. I will not release the unit until checks clear my account.IMG_1947.jpegIMG_1948.jpegIMG_1945.jpegIMG_1959.jpegIMG_1951.jpegIMG_1954.jpegIMG_1943.jpegIMG_1944.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom B

I'm selling my 2014 Kubota RTV-X 1100C with a BOSS V Plow. I purchased this new in 2014. It has been dealer serviced each fall. It has normal signs of use but there are no dents or damage. I have all original paperwork for the RTV and the plow. The plow has the quick attach frame, it takes less than 10 minutes to install the plow and the same to remove it. The plow works great and is heavy duty. The RTV has heat and ac, both work. The RTV comes with the original "Certificate of Origin". ATV tires were replaced last fall and now have about 10 hours on them.

Extra items:
BOSS V Plow, with smart hitch (quick attach). 55 Watt headlights.
- Sun visors.
- 1 rear cab lights, 2 front cab lights.
- 2 outside speakers.
- Exterior mirrors.
- Spray in bed liner.
- Warn Pro vantage 4500S winch, with switch inside the cab, and the hand held, wired remote.
- Rear cab glass screen.
- The 4 original wheels, turf tires, that have about 10 hours on them.
- 1 unused turf tire.

Asking 20K, Located in Maryland. $500 deposit via PayPal, balance cash or bank check. I will not release the unit until checks clear my account.View attachment 13287View attachment 13288View attachment 13289View attachment 13290View attachment 13291View attachment 13292View attachment 13293View attachment 13294
I can't figure out how to edit my post to "SOLD", but I did sell the unit quickly.