Side Kick accessories installed on X series rtv

Len 900

The green water tight tube came with one of my implements with the owners manual in it. I repurposed it to carry some specialized vineyard tools. Irish coffee sounds like a better plan. I just had my cataracts fixed so I do have better vision...LOL. Seriously cutting the pin off the stock shifter as I described in another post gives all the benefits of kabotas straight shifter kit without the high cost. I am really surprised more people have not done my mod and commented on it.IMG_2404.jpg

Len 900

There are four quick clamps. Two by the bumper and two by the windshield then it lifts off. It is fairly lite and indexes back on the brackets easily. It sounds harder than it is. IMG_2407.jpgIMG_2411.jpg

Len 900

Here is the kabota IMG_2414.jpgIMG_2415.jpgIMG_2417 (1).jpgIMG_2423.jpgwindshield mount. I used the most forward set of holes to clear my wiper. It does stop the hood from opening fully but still enough to check filter and fluids. The bolts could be loosened for full opening if needed. Seizmek makes the rack for kabota. you can buy the seizmek rack from other vendors but it comes with a universal rops mount system that would not work with my windshield. There are also other style racks available on line but I wanted the kabota rack. There are many to check out on line.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just called to order the front carry all rack. No go for the x1100. They said it would fit x900, x1120 and x1140 but not the x1100.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wonder why? They are all the same hood. Technically kabotas rack is only listed for the xg 850 side kick.
They told me it's the rounded edge under the front window. Since they listed others as fitting and not this one I tend to believe them.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
AllPower is CEC now, Columbus Equipment Company. They took over all the Allpower shops and Taylor up in Columbus. I had similar experiences trying to reach them. I may get one of these for the 1120D. Thanks.

Reactions: Doc

Len 900

Something like this may be an option. Use your front hitch.IMG_2432.jpg Thinking out side the box you could make a bracket to clamp on the top of the front bumper and face the rack toward the windshield over the hood with a quick release pin to remove for under hood access . Actually I kind of like that idea....lol

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have looked around and might be able to rig up something yet.
That front hitch option could be handy but would have to be put on and taken off for each use. RTV would not fit in it's tight spot in the garage with that baby on it. Thanks for the thought though. :tiphat:

beagle hunter

I have looked around and might be able to rig up something yet.
That front hitch option could be handy but would have to be put on and taken off for each use. RTV would not fit in it's tight spot in the garage with that baby on it. Thanks for the thought though. :tiphat:
Harbor Freight has the basket for $69 DJ clamps 5 for $28 they fit brush guard E Bay

Reactions: Doc