Stick Stopper

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
the price is still the same 85.00 plus shipping . there is no diference in the price from aluminum or steel. the aluminum ones should be more but i kept the price the same.. shipping all depends on where you livei need a zip code to let you know how much the shipping will be.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
the reason the price never went up is i never had to go and restock on materials . i'm sure the materials went up some with the gas prices but until i have to go buy some more the price will stay the same. i have about 6 sets left and then i'll have to go get more material. so the next 6 sets are going to be 85.00 plus shipping. same thing with the bed rails i have enough material to make 4 more of them after that if the steel goes up i have to go up .as for as the bumper if it works then that pice should be good for about 5 bumpers after that i willrun out of materials for that one. but hopefully i can keep the price down are atleast close to what it is.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
it blocks sticks from getting ramed up in you front cv boots.you'll probably say i really don't need them but trust me when a stick tears up your cv boot and you have to replace it you'll wish you had a set on.</p>

tlf01951

Tommy, Need a set of your aluminum, painted stick stoppers for Kubota 900 special edition. Please email me with info you need. I live on a ranch in Seadrift Tx. 77983, 1445 Lee road. Mailing address is PO Box 277,Seadrift, Tx 77983. phone is 361-785-2524. Also interested in some alum. bed rail but haven't found your thread with picture yet. Thank you Thomas Fisher</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ok there has been a change in the way things are being done. i no longerdo anything i was recently involvedin a auto accident and it pretty much finished me off but i have my son doing all the stuff now. the quality is still gonna be there so you have nuthin to worrie about the only problem is the time to build it . we can't build anything until we recieve payment and then it's about no less than a two week time frame for it to be finished and shipped out. we ship 2 day priorilty mail . i am an honest person so your money is safe with me i won't rip nobody off you get more than what you pay for .lol so please give my son some leeway on the fabrication time he's doing great and it has to pass my inspection before it leaves . we don't make anything before hand or stock any parts because of the simple fact there is no room to store them. as before like i stated you won't find a part out there to match the durabilty of mine for the price !!period! and if you do please send me a picture of it i would like to see it. i recently sent the bumper to bczoom for testing and when he got it he said man that thing is heavy yes heavy because i make my stuff out of iron and not guagedtubing. it you hit something with my stuff the stuff you hit will give before my parts will.</p>

tlf01951

lease give me a total price for a pair of the alum. stick stoppers, inc. shipping and where to send it to you and who do I make it out to. I have been looking at pictures of your work and it is great. Thank you Thomas Fisher</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i sent you an email today . with my email address so you can get intouch with me.</p>