Super Grip Super Light Tires

<P mce_keep="true">Has anyone had any experience with Super Grip Super Light tires? They are 6 ply rated and I was going to order Super Grip 5 star rims and was also considering the tires. They look like the ITP mud lights and the advertisment says that they are better. But who can you believe these days......................</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>They kinda look like the OEM atv Kubota tires ~~~~~ which I run in the summer months >>>>.</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4>~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~</FONT></FONT></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">i would go ahead and buy them that way you could take the money you save and buy that bumper we makin.!!! no i'm just jokin then mudlites are made out of the same hard rubber just like the 589's so they won't wear down as fast i think them super grips are made out of regular soft rubber so they might just wear as fast as a oem tire.</P>

<P mce_keep="true">Does anyone know if 27x12x12 will fit on the back of a 1100 RTV????????????</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,,,,</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">they should i think two guns has some 12" wide 589's on his.</P>