Title?

Kubota777

Did you get a title when you bought your Kubota RTV? I bought my RTV used with around 20 hours and the seller said they didn't get a title when they bought the RTV. The seller said, since it was considered a piece of farm machinery it didn't come with a title at least that is what the Kubota dealer told him. I thought I might want to check on this, since if I ever try to sell later on down the road it might be an issue with another buyer. I did get a detailed invoice when I purchased used. I know when I bought an ATV I always received a title for the machine.

Matt

Did you get a title when you bought your Kubota RTV? I bought my RTV used with around 20 hours and the seller said they didn't get a title when they bought the RTV. The seller said, since it was considered a piece of farm machinery it didn't come with a title at least that is what the Kubota dealer told him. I thought I might want to check on this, since if I ever try to sell later on down the road it might be an issue with another buyer. I did get a detailed invoice when I purchased used. I know when I bought an ATV I always received a title for the machine.

I did not get one with my 2014 1120, you can get a certificate of origin from Kubota which I believe allows you to obtain a title if you needed to tag it. When I sold it the buyer wanted one.

Matt