Tommys new UTV

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man i'm down here in da swamp trying to save every dime i can to buy a bota rtv so i can be one of you guys and everytime i get online i see an email and open it up and ya'll be clownin me!!! whaaaassss uppp wit dat??i'm gonna sick my gator on ya'll i just got him yesterday my chicano's need protection from da snakes so i got dem a big buddy he's about 15lbs right now.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Icannot quit laughing >>>> dammit ,Tommy, don't think you will have to worry about tearing up a sugar cane field now ~~~~~
</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
that sorta looks like that utv thing in that video i sent you the other night that was one wierd lookin thing but it did look unstoppable.</p>

Onfoot

With a set of chains it might work really well in the snow--at least until it ran over something sharp...</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
This is what Tommy needs, a Rut-FreeRunning ~~~ Farmers would never know he waseven in thecane fields!!!!</p>

Wouldn't even have to worry about the high-rise intake, the " intake " would already be HIGH !!!!</p>

Hey, what about he new " POWER STEERING " ~~~~Comfort Seating , and no need for boot savers >>>>></p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Haha . I think some "golashes" might be in order though to protect the tennis shoes. Bordercollie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i don't think i could have rode one of them bikes even back then when they was first invented.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Maybe if Tommy used that Hi Rise bicycle going throught da cane fields it would just leave a track like a woobly old water snake. Sorry Tommy, I just had to pile on too. lol</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea ya'll go ahead and make fun of me i forgot to mention i made all them parts out of iron from pakistan and painted it with paint from china.lol</p>