Toolmans gun rack

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
So far everything fits from ar to my longest shotgun, beretta with 30 inch barrel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 441
T

Toolman77

I am glad you like it, looks good.
Thanks for posting pics, Tim

T

Toolman77

Gun mount and flashlight holder

Here is a pic of them when I got them done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 484
T

Toolman77

Gun mount

I have the first group of gun mounts just about done. Here is a photo of them before painting. I have sent a PM to everyone that was interested but if you did not get a message from me and want one please let me know.
Thanks, Tim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 351

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
received my racks yesterday. as soon as i get a chance to get them installed i will let you all know how they fit my RTV and my high capacity MAGNUM caliber. OOOOOOHHHYAAH!!!

T

Toolman77

Gun mount

Here is a photo with a AR mounted, SSchevelle sent this to me. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 284
T

Toolman77

Yes, this is a kubota RTV X1100, This will work in the older 1100 models as well.
Tim

Mark.Sibole

Cool looks like it would work for 99.9 precent of the people and for many guns.Nicely done my friend.If I knew this would work for my ar id seriously consider one but alas i have to much scope on mine and the scope would definaly make it a problem but for all other long guns this is a very hood idea.Ill keep it in mind for future use.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I haven't got around to installing yet. the first set will go into my older 1100 and the next set will go into the X1100. when i get it installed i will try an AR15 to see how it fits. my AR is a carbine with a 16 inch bbl if that matters?

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
AR with eotech. I think anything up to 56 mm scope on ar would fit no problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 257