Toolmans gun rack

Mark.Sibole

always nice to have the proper tools for the job.Ive been wanting a plasma cutter for a long time but I cant justify the cost...

ovrszd

Mark, I totally understand. I think I paid $1200 for my Miller 625. I put that purchase off for a very long time. Actually came home from an Iraq Deployment and treated myself. The jump from a torch to a Plasma Cutter is much, much greater than the jump from a stick welder to a MIG. Hard to get past that initial investment but the payoff is awesome. :)

Tim's gun racks!

I got my racks today! Absolutely perfect!! Just what l was looking for! Well worth the $$$!! Thanks again,Toolman........Donbonjovi

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
always nice to have the proper tools for the job.Ive been wanting a plasma cutter for a long time but I cant justify the cost...
Hard to justify the cost of a plasma cutter but I finally took a chance on one on Ebay for under $200. It actually works quite well. I buy good welding equipment but couldn't justify that for a plasma cutter.

1/8" stainless steel sheet cut with it. If anyone's interested, I'll post the particulars. Purchased off Ebay right here in Michigan.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have seen his ad on facebook but it is also pretty old. maybe you can contact him there?

1475 E Pine Ridge 47840 Center Point IN United States his last info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc