What a nice looking rear

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
There is always McDonalds!!! haha
Yep, and their always Bob Evans just across the river in Mason. We've been to Mason at least once a month. The Wally World there is a bit smaller but not as busy as the ones in Pburg so with covid we go to the smaller one and they have all of what we are after.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn the Kubota I'd Rather see the Game Warden!! Of course at my age I need the Kubota more that the Girl, But it's Nice to think about!!!!
:lmao: Yeah, I'm a certified member of the dirty ole man's club.

doc,thats a nice machine you have there, what i would worry about is that trany hanging out there just waiting to get ass pact. a guard perhaps?

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
doc,thats a nice machine you have there, what i would worry about is that trany hanging out there just waiting to get ass pact. a guard perhaps?
I agree ...and plan to buy one along with the piece that moves the hitch out to what I'd call normal access point. All it takes is $400 and change.

FTG-05

ITP Blackwater Evolution tires absolutely suck - to the max. Let's see if we can count the ways:

- They look great on my 'Bota, especially compared to the crappy Craptyle tires it replaced
- Excellent traction: I'll take my RTV in 2wd to places on my ~40 acres that I won't take my Kubota L4330 in 4wd.
- 8 ply tires = great UTV/RTV carrying capacity, especially compared to 4- or 6 ply ATV tires (craptyle tires, cough, cough)
- Did I mention they look great? Did I mention pics?

And of course, the above list is the bad things about them.

7NXWcB6.jpg

FSJfsMO.jpg

HKOFZkG.jpg

Slaw32

ITP Blackwater Evolution tires absolutely suck - to the max. Let's see if we can count the ways:

- They look great on my 'Bota, especially compared to the crappy Craptyle tires it replaced
- Excellent traction: I'll take my RTV in 2wd to places on my ~40 acres that I won't take my Kubota L4330 in 4wd.
- 8 ply tires = great UTV/RTV carrying capacity, especially compared to 4- or 6 ply ATV tires (craptyle tires, cough, cough)
- Did I mention they look great? Did I mention pics?

And of course, the above list is the bad things about them.

7NXWcB6.jpg

FSJfsMO.jpg

HKOFZkG.jpg
What size tires are you running ?

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Great write up FTG-05. I loved my Blackwater Evolutions. Robin is very helpful at Allterrain and its a family business too .Beautiful place you have there. collie

Slaw32

Here is a way to add 14" of ground clearance and lighten up your wallet by almost 10,000 . Good thing is someone has enough money to pay that extra .

Attachments

• IMG_20210125_143229905_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210125_143229905_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: Doc

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
Here is a way to add 14" of ground clearance and lighten up your wallet by almost 10,000 . Good thing is someone has enough money to pay that extra .
Beautiful. And yeah "it's only money" that I don't have. If we got tons of snow it would be worth it. Maybe when I retire up north...