XF: New Forum Software. Comments / Complaints / Questions ...Lets hear them.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I must have overlooked it, but how do I fix it so that the new threads are viewed first? Thanks . :) collie
Click on Forum Community. Better yet, bookmark that to make it your entry point.

Then - What's New right under the NTT banner will show everything since you last visited.

Or under that on the left, 'New' will show the same list but omitting posts you have read.

As for new threads instead of new posts - I don't see a way to do that specifically but a new thread should be near the top of what I described.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Click on Forum Community. Better yet, bookmark that to make it your entry point.

Then - What's New right under the NTT banner will show everything since you last visited.

Or under that on the left, 'New' will show the same list but omitting posts you have read.

As for new threads instead of new posts - I don't see a way to do that specifically but a new thread should be near the top of what I described.
and or ...you can also click on the logo to see the forum community ....and from there 'whats new'. Clicking on the thread should take you to the first new post in the thread. The weirdest thing to me is clicking on the date of the most recent post will take you to the last post in the thread.