have a merry christmas

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
wth the price of stamps and cards i just can't afford to send out any cards but i would like to wish each and everyone of you a very merry christmas and a happy new year . ya'll have been a great second familly to me here and i am honored to me a member of this forum and i fell it's a privlage to have known each and everyone of you. remember if your gonna go out to a holiday party please have a designated driver be safe and have fun.thanks your buddy ..peanut.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank You Peanut and the same good wishes to you and other members of this great forum- Merry Christmas !!!! bordercollie

Heatwave

God bless you and your family, Peanut. And thanks again for the great set of stick stoppers you fabbed for me earlier this year.

Don't sneak up on the alligators. They hate surprises.

XTROOPER

Hey, Nut

Merry Christmas to you and yours and thank you again for the stick stoppers, love them and they got a great workout this summer.

XTROOPER

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
..... and a very Merry Christmas to you Peanut.

Mrs. Two Guns & myself, would like to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas also.

Remember it is God who makes all things possible. Keep him in your heart !!!!

Pray for our soldiers over there and their families who are here without them.
And pray for the families who lost love ones, for their Christmas will be hard .....

God Bless All

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Peanut and everyone.
Peanut, thanks so much for your willingness to help out anyone here who needs something fabricated or invented. You are awesome my friend. Merry merry Christmas to you.
And Merry Christmas to all our fantastic members. I wish you all the best for you and yours this holiday season.

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
I echo what all of you have previously stated. I've been involved with this group for a mere 6 months. This group has been very open and kind to me for which I'm very thankful. What impresses me in todays world is the often use of our Creator's name and thanks for him. As we enter this holiday season, please make God your first and lasting thought for each day. Hug you family members and show and feel that love for they could be gone from the earth tomorrow. Lastly, please be very careful because I want to continue to read your posts and threads. God Bless each of you!

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Hey PN, Merry Christmas to you and your family! I haven't ordered my stick stoppers yet but I guess it's time. After all, word on the street says these 1100's won't run without them. LOL, well not as long anyway. So how do we go about getting this order put together?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea i was kinda depressed when the old messicks site went down but it does seem it worked out for the best. the kubota owners are so much nicer than all the other utv owners out there.i don't own a bota but i enjoy the good friendship that this site and it's members bring to it.

LATiger

Merry Christmas to you too Peanut. I've enjoyed the friendship here as well, not to mention all the good tips. I'm still laughing about the good looking chicky that magically appeared in the passenger seat of my Kubota a couple months ago...

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to you too Peanut. I've enjoyed the friendship here as well, not to mention all the good tips. I'm still laughing about the good looking chicky that magically appeared in the passenger seat of my Kubota a couple months ago...

hope you didn't have to much trouble splainin dat lady in duh passinger seat to your wife.lol

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Lod place for everything I supposeoks like Peanut and I are the lone wolves on the forum...seeing we are still without our RTV's. But, a time and place for everything. I am most grateful for the friendly attitude and the willingness of folks here to share both the good and not so good issues with their 'botas. When the time is right for me to make the purchase, I will be so much better informed and knowledgeable. But then, when Peanut and I buy our RTV's, they will be perfect!!! Keifer, a RTV wannabe

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
by the time i can afford to buy a bota them things will be jet powered hover crafts. i was so close on day to getting one the guy had it loaded on the trailer and was getting his driver in the truck ready to head my way . he then asked how was i gonna send the down payment back with the driver and i said i can just use my credit card and we can do it right now over the phone.the guy said what ?? we don't do credit cards we need cash or check. so i told him to unload it and that was that .i went a week later down to cycle world and used my credit card to get my rhino lol. i was that close to getting me a 1100 too had the payments of 218.00 a month all worked out and everything. if i would have gotten that thing just think or the neat stuff we could have for the rtv's right now.well maybe one day things will work out and i'll get one .

Mark.Sibole

Im far from being Politically correct and if I piss anyone off so be it.
I wish everyone here a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS from my family to yours.

Mark

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Mark,Sibole,

In my view, your statement is just "PURELY" correct. Anyway, I appreciaste your political thinking. Merry Christmas to you and yours also! And by all means,

May God Bless you!