I need Ya'lls Prayers

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, My Mama died just last night in Arkansas and Nancy and I just barely got there in time to say good bye. I know she is in a better place up there in Heaven but I am extremely sad as she was my buddy, confidant and we worked on many projects together. She was wonderful and loved her job as administrator at the small assisted living there in Dumas- They all loved her too. A very special lady. Please consider a prayer to give us strength. This was so unexpected and is so grievous. Thank you bordercollie aka Judy

elkhound

Site Supporter
Very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you, and yours. When one loses a parent its tough enough, but when one loses a parent that was also their buddy that's as tough as it gets.

For those that know God "absent from the body, present with the Lord." He watched His only begotten Son die, so He knows what you're going through. Let Him walk you through this. May the Good Lord give you that peace that surpasses all understanding.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am so sorry to hear this Judy. :(

Take solace in knowing she's in a better place and you did get to say good bye.

Will add you and your family to our prayers.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
You are in our prayers.
Keep your faith in the Lord,
He will be there to comfort you, always.

>>>>>
jamie & darlene

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Judy, sorry to hear of your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Sad to hear this Judy. Treasure the time you had with her and know she is in good hands now. Prayers for you and all.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
prayer sent .i'm really sorry for your loss it's hard when you loose a loved one but you just gotta keep in mind that they are going to a much better place .

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh so sorry to hear this Judy. :(
My heartfelt condolences.

Prayers are on the way my friend. You & your mama will be in my thoughts and prayers for the foreseeable future.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
God bless and she is in the greatest world ever and with peace of her own - no pain and great life...

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Judy, I'm so sorry for you and your sister's loss. Are there other siblings or Dad? You are experiencing the same as I did when my best friend and dad passed is 2008. I do feel your pain and will definitely ask for your blessings. Please remember that God can and will help you upon only one condition, and that is to ask of his help. That approach has certainly worked for me. Be strong and always remembers the good time yet learn from the hard times. May God Bless You.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Judy:

May the fondest memories of her comfort you in this time of your sorrow.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Judy,
There is no doubt that God is with YOU. Proved over and over again with what has happened for you in the past years with HIS blessings and Grace. I KNOW it is hard now; but it's HIS plan not mine. Accepting this is so hard for me to do; but turning my Will over to HIM and HIS plan have helped this old addict through so many hard times and to understand and not worry about the WHYs.........God bless YOU my FRIEND.................Dennis

oldhat

Site Supporter
Judy
So sorry to hear this. I know the pain. May God be with you and ease your pain at this time.