just had to laugh

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
my wife came back home and well she goes through my phone and checks facebook well I decided one day I was gonna uopoad some pics one of the pics was her sitting in the rhino on the levee whith the dogs playing in the water.well my dad told her me and the kids had went riding and I told her I didn't go so she pulls up this facebook pic and says well if you didn't go riding then how did you get this picture and who is the lady passenger? took a few minutes for me to splain to lucy dat the girl was her and the picture was takin months ago,.wow.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man is it just me or did it get damn cold outside? I know I'm getting old but damn this mornings temp was 31. and don't you northerners go posting about your - degrees that's will make my +31 feel even colder.lol on the other hand my 500 Rincon threw a chain off in the tranny and then my rhino blows a head gasket wow what a week it has been.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
It's 25 here at 8 am.. burr Peanut, I hate working on stuff with that cold because my fingers don't move like they used too Sun should be bright today though maybe the wind will calm down.. Spudhauler, how do you handle that cold up there??? collie

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Whaaa! It is 11 now and TV girl said 7 or lower tonight. Ain't bad if the dang wind ain't blasting. Had wind chills early this week of -18 and made slush of my snow melt in the porch. Had to fire a gun heater up in the room under it for while. I only had the valve half open. Wide open now.:yum: