new tires

Slaw32

What size tires are you running? What tires are those? I like the look.
I'm running a 27"x11"x12" itp blackwater evolution 8 ply . Great tire . I use my machine more in the winter for ice fishing . Even more clearance is a good thing . Just wondering about how 2 more inches will affect the driveability .

brandonian85

I'm running a 27"x11"x12" itp blackwater evolution 8 ply . Great tire . I use my machine more in the winter for ice fishing . Even more clearance is a good thing . Just wondering about how 2 more inches will affect the driveability .
Front and back? I was looking at those tires myself. I did go through some big mud holes yesterday was leaning way over on one side, it felt like normal

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I ordered the Tusk Terrabites in a 27x11-12. Hopefully there is no clearance issue. I called my dealer and they wanted $200 for the worksite tires each. or $240 on the rim.

Reactions: Doc

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Didn't the military have a go at the airless tires? Don't know how well they worked but I don't see them on many vehicles.
For the mud, dirt, rocks, leaves, ice, snow and everything else I drive through, I'd think keeping them unclogged would be an issue.