RTV Daily uses, What did you do today with your RTV?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good grief Doc...you driving to Athens a couple times a week? Haha

I guess an all weather cab means a lot more good days to ride, right?
LOL No, never to Athens. Most I go is to the state park down the road and the gas station a couple miles away. Most of miles have been on my property, back and forth to the river. And, note that it already had 720 miles on it when I got it last Dec. So ....I've only put on 280 of those miles. That puts it more in perspective. :D

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
We did some camping with Bota Fett on my brothers farm. He had a whole bunch of eastern white pines come down during the last storm we had. As you guys already know those trees are horrible and messy. The wood is mostly useless, so we're just going to cut it up and split it for camp firewood. IMG_20211022_152515934.jpgIMG_20211030_092935.jpg
It was real nice having the dump function. We must have made about 11 loads to the wood pile. We had a really good time. Great day, weather, food and company. It hardly felt like work at all.

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
Nice. Looks like you had good weather. Is it cooling down yet where you are?

What's that orange square on the rear plate of your RTV?
Yeah the weather was great that weekend, Low 50's at night and mid 60's during the day.
That orange square is a magnetic battery operated light that flashes, strobes, or constant on. We just stuck it on there for a bit of extra visibility at night.Like this one!

ItBmine

Oh, OK.....I have four of those magnetic LED strobe lights too from when I used to do float moves with my big truck. I've never had to change the batteries in mine yet Doc and I've had them since 2008. That's why I figured no point getting the beacon light for my RTV for plowing.....I can just stick those on all four sides of the cab.

ItBmine

I had a different experience today. Posted in my thread here

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I hope that’s not actually Coors in that cup.… that looks like BOURBON weather. ;)

Reactions: Doc