Stand & RTV

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i would achor that thing down with a few plastic drums filled with bags of cement2 of them should hold that sucker down good.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<span style="color: #ff0000; font-size: medium;">Have it ready to go into the woods now ~~~~</span></p>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial; color: #ff0000; font-size: medium;">Window seals are installed, and as soon as the paint dries, takes about five minutes to install the sliding windows. Door has latches. Has several light systems for when you get in before dark or after sundown, the room can be lit up.... Inside has been painted in a industrial grade in black, to hold down glare and to keep things from seeing you move inside ....</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial; color: #ff0000; font-size: medium;"> All holes are filled with expandable foam, needed about 12 hours for it to set up .... Sprayed it in after the paint job ....</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial; color: #ff0000; font-size: medium;">There is some more things wanted to be done, but don't have the time now to do it, anyway, it's a proto-type ..... </span></div>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Got it to thefields yesterday ....</p>

RTV done super dragging thebuilding ....Everybodys fields down here is a mess, they are so wet & boggy.Thought for awhile the RTVand the building was going to sink out of site. 589's didn't spin a bit in them fields at all. Everything worked out great. Building is secured with trailer anchors >>>> </p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That is the best stand!! Well done.!! It is boggy here too but a lot of crops are still in the field just rotting. Neighbors beans are rotting . One has his corn gathered but the 700 acres of cotton is in the field in degraded condition. They just started picking today using 4WD pickers and dually tractors. The other neighbor isn't so lucky. Water from the Big black is flooding his crops.The first neighbors are still out picking and it is 9:05 pm. Heavy rain again for Thurs and Fri. Farmers in the Delta are in real trouble esp in Ark and N. Miss. Literally...real trouble. How is your neck of the farmland Two Guns.? Bordercollie</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Over here too,bordercollie, </p>

Farmland is in the same situation .... crops rotting in the fields,folks can't get their crops out. What crops thatare there, it looks so, so poor !!!!! </p>

Like you said, more rain on the way Thursday. There is much cottonin the fields all around here. Don't know what these farmers are going to do.Most corn is gathered, but the big thing now is soybeans & cotton. Seen several cropdusters in the air today spraying defoliant on cotton. But makes one think if it's a gamble on the terms of even if the plant is gets ready, will one be able to harvest >>>></p>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: x-small;"> </span></div>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ain't no animal within 50 miles of that stand gonna miss when twoguns blows-a$$people3 states away call into complain about the funky smell. even them scent blocker pants ans suits con't contain that aroma you think a onion makes you cry that ain't nuthin compared to twoguns.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

Two Guns,</p>

Where is your porta potty????? You will scare the deer if you go outside..........</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

I will use Camo Toilet Paper, where they can't see me !!!!!</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Seriously, I have heard stories of people not knowing what they were aiming at , shooting at the white paper hanging out of sombody's pocket and yep.. getting a pile of trouble . Camo is a good idea.-- Watch for the copperheads too!!!!! Bordercollie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you supose to have so many square inchs of hunters orange on you when hunting.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

you supose to have so many square inchs of hunters orange on you when hunting.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]A person I knew, a good guy but trigger happy shot a "white tailed deer" without a good view. This "white tailed" wasn't wearing any orange and sued the heck out of the shooter. For those of you who wear harnesses and are up in trees, make sure they are correctly used. Several yrs ago my cousin fell out of his tree /harness- broke his back and was in a wheel chair for 3 yrs till he died at the age of 42. Also he laid in the wood for 24 hrs till the search party found him. Take care out there. and let folks know about where you are going to be.Bordercollie</p>

</p>

.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

</p>

</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
That is why I try to stay on the ground anymore instead of climbing trees. I have been up in 2 stands since my heart trouble and it hurts too much to climb that high anymore. I have reasonably good luck hunting within walking distance of my truck. My biggest trouble is getting the big ones loaded up in the truck. When I hunt here on the farm I just take the skid loader out to haul them in. When I hunt in Pa. I usually know someone closer by if I need help getting them in the truck. When it comes to skinning and cutting them I use the rtv to pull them up on a pulley in the rafters of the barn.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Muleman,</p>

Need begetting one of these for your RTV ~~~~ sure makes things so much easier. We'vegot on a few years ago on ours, and can't tell you the deer & hogs we've loaded into the back of theRTV ~~~~ </p>

Find the video link on the deer loader and watch, you will be impressed ~~~~</p>

http://www.laguarddog.com/content.asp?CatId=251</p>

</p>

This is ours ~~~~ take a look at all these pictures ~~~~</p>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/p/2646/10439.aspx#10439</p>