Time to change the tires on the RTV900

Tact

If it 's a problem, you might could use your old tires on a cheap set of rims and change them out seasonally. I used to do that in the old days to save wear on my grippers. I think that if you don't turn sharply and stay off during wet weather, you should be ok- during dry weather I leave no noticeable trails when I have to do cleanup.
I have to go around the sidewalk regardless because the stone" mason" put the stones down slightly over the edge and no mortar there so...what a mess... can't get the zero turn on them neither. collie

That would have been a good idea, but unfortunately they were as bald as the top of my head! :)

dan900

As I previously promised:

I have new 26x11Rx12 Grim Reapers mounted. They stand about 1 and 1/2 inches taller than the OEM ATV tire and are right at 1 inch wider. I, so far, have no issues with rubbing. They ride a lot better than the OEMs. It's been extremely dry, so I have not had them in the mud yet, but they are bound to be better than the OEMs. Also, the tread depth is about 7/8ths of a inch. I like the 8 ply rating and that is why I went with them versus something else.:a1:

tire-6.jpg

FTG-05

As I previously promised:

I have new 26x11Rx12 Grim Reapers mounted. They stand about 1 and 1/2 inches taller than the OEM ATV tire and are right at 1 inch wider. I, so far, have no issues with rubbing. They ride a lot better than the OEMs. It's been extremely dry, so I have not had them in the mud yet, but they are bound to be better than the OEMs. Also, the tread depth is about 7/8ths of a inch. I like the 8 ply rating and that is why I went with them versus something else.:a1:

View attachment 10302

Those GRs look good!

GRs were my 2nd choice. But I eventually decided on Backwater Evolutions, primarily based on Bordercollie (or maybe it was oversized - anyway it was one of 'em). Most of the other tires I reviewed looked like they would be great for an ATV but not for a 2000 lb RTV with 1000 lbs of wood or rock in it.

Both the GRs and the BEs don't have that problem - at all.