why I have been quiet

Bindian

I found out yesterday afternoon I will not be getting a 401k harship loan to pay for the loan I borrowed to bury Mom. The 401k people called the funeral home and were them I have a "0" balance. So to them, I have no hardship. Now I am stuck two loans I took out for Mom. One to get her into the nursing home and the other for her funeral services. These loans are above what my budget can afford. The first loan has been half paid off with selling Mom and Dad's furnishings, car, log splitter and generator and such. Guess I will need to sell more of their assets. Keep us in your prayers and thanks.
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:

urednecku

"when it rains, it pours".
Brandi, you sure have had your share of pain lately. Prayers heading your way. I really wish there was something we could say or do to ease it.
Hang in there.

Larry

Bindian

Brandi, you sure have had your share of pain lately. Prayers heading your way. I really wish there was something we could say or do to ease it.
Hang in there.

Larry
Larry,:tiphat:
Thanks. I am hanging. Been out since 3 this afternoon burning wood piles. It is just after midnight now.:eek: All those lights on my 6520 I added sure help working all night!:cool:
hugs, Brandi

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tractor time like that can be therapeutic. :thumb:
Best wishes Brandi with the additional headaches. Keep on hanging in there, things WILL get better.
Hugs!
Doc

urednecku

And I know for sure how easy it is to get caught up in yer tractor fun, or anything like burning piles. I've been late for work more than once because fun time got away from me. And after a day like that, ya feel LOTS more relaxed, mentally.

jbrumberg

Tractor time like that can be therapeutic. :thumb:
Best wishes Brandi with the additional headaches. Keep on hanging in there, things WILL get better.
Hugs!
Doc

Ditto- Jay

"Troubles come not as single spies, but as whole battalions"- Shakespeare

In your case divisions :(. You have many friends wishing you and yours the best. Jay

kenmac

I must have missed something. I didn't know your mom had died. I'am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom this past june.She was also in a nursing home.My dad didn't have enough insurance for funeral expenses. We all kicked in to help. It has been tough. Try to hang in there....My prayers are with you.

Bindian

It would seem my gremlins are back. Last Saturday night I had to put my female ferret to sleep. Tuesday night, before midnight, I left work to go to my daughter, Rebecca, in Austin. She had her 2nd manic episode in 5 years and I couldn't get her to go with me to the hospital. I had to call 911 and request a mental health officer, who brought Austin police and paramedics. Rebecca was sedated and walked out of her 3 floor apartment ambulance to the ER at Seton hospital. Wednesday evening just before dark, she was transfered by a female police officer to Austin Lakes Psychiatric hospital. My ex drove all day and evening because all flights to Austin were booked up. Please pray the doctors will get Rebecca's meds adjusted ASAP. She just started her new job with the state and has no insurance, however the Austin hospital district is paying for her care as she qualified from low wages the last 12 months.
hugs and prayers, Brandi

Attachments

• Phoebe in cloths basket.jpg
    Phoebe in cloths basket.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 220

olcowhand

You sure have had a rough row to hoe! I've yet to lose someone close to me, and my children have good health, so I have been very blessed. I figure when things do get bad, it will be like in your case...one right after another. I am praying for you & your daughter.

Bindian

Olcowhand, Urednecku, EastTexFrank, Erik,:wave:
Thanks so much. My friend the TSRA lobbyist have opened her guestroom for my use when I go to Austin. It's not around the corner, but not further than I drive to work!
Keep the Prayers coming.:wink:
hugs, Brandi

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Brandi,
You and Rebecca are in our thoughts here. Sorry to hear about Phoebe too.

Bindian

Brandi,
You and Rebecca are in our thoughts here. Sorry to hear about Phoebe too.
OhioTC18,
Thanks! Of the three ferrets I have buried............Phoebe was my honey baby sugar doll. She was a cutie. The 4th gravemarker is Milo's, my son's cat of 11 years.
Rebecca called me today. Made me feel real good. It is a good sign.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 1-22-09 Rascal Sneaky Milo & Phoebe grave markers.jpg
    1-22-09 Rascal Sneaky Milo & Phoebe grave markers.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 229

Mith

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time Brandi.

You should start buying lottery tickets, you are well overdue some serious good luck!

Bindian

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time Brandi.

You should start buying lottery tickets, you are well overdue some serious good luck!
Mith,
Thank you so much. I seemed to have good luck digging the pond. I only had a few drops while digging it.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Hi Y'all!
Since my last post, I got my brother evicted from my Dad's house and got 4 serious offers to buy it. This is the good part.........I was asking $35,000 and two buyers bid the price up to $38,000. I was suppose to close today with me using my Power Of Attorney (POA) for Dad. The sad news is my Dad passed away on April 30th. He was in the hospital for a collapsed lung with fluid around it. The fluid was removed, but came back. Lung cancer was suspect. I was there, when he died, to talk with the hospital medical director on treatment options. He was sitting up eating lunch when I got to his room. He was alert, but was referring to pastors and cars he owned from 20-30 years ago. He left us quickly when his heart just stopped. He was 87 years young. Mom died last November. They would have had their 60th wedding anniversary last Feb. 5th! My POA for him died with him. Hopefully (with me paying the estate lawyer another $2,000) we can close on the house sale in a week. So I go in debt more until I can sale the house.
hugs, Brandi