bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Anybody know if you can remove the floor mat without ruining it on a RTV X1100 C ? I would like to occasionally remove it to clean underneath the mat.
I've never owned an 1100 C but cannot imagine that removing the floor mat would ruin your RTV. I do not know how it is attached. If glued would you ever get it to sit in place as it did before removing it. It seems like it would be a good idea to remove as I've seen some working on RTVs with rust underneath that mat. Usually rusting through from the bottom.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
the media who says anything they want and fact checks their own false narrative as truth then suppresses the common average American when they ask any question. i think it is in my opinion that the main media has become a propaganda machine for evil. please pray for our republic.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Ok, Just one more .

11.12.20 Post Election UPDATE: US Military 2020 Election Sting Leading To Trump 2nd Term Landslide​

This probably won't last long so I downloaded it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Doc

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yep , Who would have ever thought it years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in America- our country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm burning what I downloaded on a dvd tonight after we get through working (trying to beat the rain) . That's incase my 'puter has something happen to it.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
just read that california has banned the sale of gasoline powered vehicles by the year 2023??? Colorado is considering to follow the same???

• Wow

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have been reading some of the evidence in the different lawsuits. this is historic. i think there has been much treason and if the home folks don't ensure this gets due time and investigation we will loose our liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.